Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bolding Label in KPI

Hi,

Is there any way that I can bold the label for KPI in Qliksense?

Thanks!

13 Replies
santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

for KPI you can increase the font size under Presentation. Making Bold is available in text object.

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Don't think so - the KPI formatting is preset, and there is very little that can be tweaked. If it's important to make the label bold, then you can revert back to the Text & image chart - it can do almost everything that is possible with KPI (except for the "Link to sheet"), albeit with a bit more tinkering required.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

QlikView Your Business - check out my new book about QlikView and Qlik Sense, coming out in August.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Oleg,

I have similar question on KPI label font size, but you answered seems good to use Text&image chart, but can we do value formatting such decimal suppress, or changing to Money format or % . I hope you or some can see this question and answer to my question. Thank you so much.

Thanks

Raj

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Raju,

The KPI object has a number of formatting advantages over a Text&Image chart, at the price of less flexibility. For example, the KPI object will automatically scale your amounts to the appropriate level (thousands, millions, etc...)

In the Text&Image chart, you need to format your texts properly - you can do it using the num() function, however you won't be able to arrange an automatic scaling as easy as it's implemented in the KPI object.

So, pick your poison - either live with the formatting options that are pre-packed into the KPI object, or format your texts manually in the Text and image chart.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Allen,

You canhange the font to Large->Medium->Small in the properties panel.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram Reddy,

Thanks for your reply, but  am looking to know other than these pre-packed fonts, just how we have change fonts various number sizes.

Thanks

Raj

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can check the simple KPI extension in Branch.

http://branch.qlik.com/#/project/5677d80b7f70718900987bff

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

This I regarding response email from Pablo Labbe, just wondering these extension are free to use?

Thanks

Raj

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

everything on Branch is free to use