Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis Questions :) Qlik Sense

I am new to Qlik and having a challenge I would appreciate any assistance with.

My goal is to show a value in a gauge irrespective of what has been selected on the filter pane.

For example, I have a chart reflecting % complete for 5 projects on 03/31/2017.  Adjacent to the chart I have a gauge reflecting for % complete at the end of the prior year for just 1 of the 5 projects.  However, I cannot find the proper formula to achieve the gauge data.

Here is the formula I am trying to use for the gauge:

max({1<[Report Date]={2015-12-31}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>"Percentage Complete")

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You are missing a closing curly bracket:

Max({1<[Report Date]={2015-12-31}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

UPDATE: Also try changing your Report Date set analysis to this:

Max({1<[Report Date]={"$(=Date(MakeDate(2015, 12, 31), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

You are missing a closing curly bracket:

Max({1<[Report Date]={2015-12-31}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

UPDATE: Also try changing your Report Date set analysis to this:

Max({1<[Report Date]={"$(=Date(MakeDate(2015, 12, 31), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}, [Project Name] = {"Funding"}>} "Percentage Complete")

Not applicable
Author

Sunny T

Thank you Sunny T!  I added your correction and a = before the date and success 

max({1<[Report Date]={"=2016-12-31"}, [Name] = {"Child Support"}>}[Percentage Complete])

Thank you Sunny T!!  I really, really appreciate your response !!  Have a great day.....