Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV9 Plugin Issue

I am using QV /QVS 9.X SR6 - Max Value in Current Selection is available in QV - 9.X - SR6 and it work well when the document is open with QV. But similar option is not available in IE - QV Plugin.

Any suggestion to make the Max Value in Current Selection on IE.

Currently using QV /QVS 9.X SR6 on Windows 2003 with 64 Bits.

Thanks

Lala

4 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

which IE Plugin Version you are using ?.

Not applicable
Author

IE Plugin is 9.X SR6.

suniljain
Master
Master

Uninstall plugin and than Reinstall it.Sometimes because of some other installation it affects

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunil for you advise I have tried even that but it does not work. Have you check this option at your end IN IE Plugin. I mean are you able to get the option "Max Value in Current selection" default value is 6 and if you increase this then it help in getting the Selected Value in the XLS Export instead of nos. This work fine if the document is opened in QV but does not work on IE - Plugin since I don't get the option in User Preference

My issue is when I export a Field which has say 21 distinct value. During my report generation I do the selection of 8 then in the export it comes like Field1 : 8 of 21, Where as i wanted it right values. Which for eg. Field1 : USA, JAPAN, KOREA, CHINA, INDIA, SINGAPORE, THAILAND, VIETNAM.