Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Moving Applications / Dashboards from Sandbox to Dev, Test, QA & Prod environments

Hello,

I am new to Qlik Sense and setting up QlikSense software for my company on multiple environments that include Sanbox, Dev, Test, QA & Production.

We have developed some applications / dashboard on Sandbox environment which we now want to the development and then to QA environment.

Need help on instructions to be followed to complete the task.

Any help is highly appreciated.

2 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If a manual process is acceptable then you can export from the QMC from one environment then import into another environment. Do keep in mind that the Data Connections will not be included so you may need to create the needed Data Connection. This hiccup likely will be rare once you've matured and are using a stable set of types of data.

If you want a more programmatic work-flow then in theory you can craft up a program using the Sense APIs since they include export and import paths if my memory serves. This will shave time off during the work-flow but may require significant development and testing time on your end depending on your organization's background.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Levi. I will try these steps and let you know if I have further questions.