Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Can not get "Uninstall" option to show up for published sheets ....

Greetings!

I am trying to test the self-service publishing features of Sense Enterprise 2.2.3.  If I have an app already published by one user, say usr1, and I have a second user, usr2, that has rights to contribute content to existing apps but not to create new apps; when usr2 creates a new sheet and then proceeds to publish it, those sheets will appear under a "Published by Me" section - only under the "Community" section.  Furthermore, I can't unpublish these contributes sheets in the Community section, since the "Unpublish" option will never show up, only "Duplicate", as seen in the image bellow.

Any thoughts?

--José

No uninstall.PNG

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are only able to unpublish sheets you published so unless you are usr2 you won't be able to unpublish their sheets/

diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you Bella Mae for your response.  I understand this restriction.  According to the documentation, while usr2 can not unpublish sheets created by usr1, it should be able to do so with the ones it created.  However, in the cases that I am describing, usr1 is the publisher of the app, but usr2 can create new sheets in those apps (but not new apps).  When usr2 creates a new sheet under these conditions, these never appear under a "Published be Me" group in the App overview section (they do appear in the "Community" group) and it can not unpublish any of the sheets that it created before. 

--José

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry permissions aren't my forte hopefully someone else will be able to help.