Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carmen
Contributor II
Contributor II

Line chart with x axis in%

Hi:

I will trying to do this chart  into qlikview,   but  I did not find how to put x-axe in %, this char is done in Excel.

I am used a pick in expresión

=pick(
Match(
ValueList('Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)','Cobertura(Dias)','Rotacion(Vueltas)', 'No. SKUs'), 'Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)','Cobertura(Dias)','Rotacion(Vueltas)', 'No. SKUs')

,sum( CantidadGlobal)
,sum((CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal) / 1000)
,((sum(CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal) / sum({<Mes=, IDFECHA={">$(vfechaini) <=$(vfechafin)"} >}  PronosticoDiario * Costo) / 3) * 30)
, 365 / ((sum(CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal ) / sum({<Mes=, IDFECHA={">$(vfechaini) <=$(vfechafin)"} >}  PronosticoDiario * Costo)) * 30)
,count (distinct CodProducto)
)

and is correct that how shows the values, but I need shows x-axe in porcent similar to Excel chart, the next char is how shows qlikview

Title was edited by Community Moderator for English translation.

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this:

=Pick(Match(ValueList('Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)','Cobertura(Dias)','Rotacion(Vueltas)', 'No. SKUs'), 'Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)','Cobertura(Dias)','Rotacion(Vueltas)', 'No. SKUs'),

Dual(Sum(CantidadGlobal), Sum(CantidadGlobal)/Sum(TOTAL CantidadGlobal)),

Dual(Sum((CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal) / 1000), Sum((CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal) / 1000)/Sum(TOTAL (CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal) / 1000)),

((Sum(CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal) / sum({<Mes=, IDFECHA={">$(vfechaini) <=$(vfechafin)"} >} PronosticoDiario * Costo) / 3) * 30)

, 365 / ((sum(CantidadGlobal* CostoGlobal ) / sum({<Mes=, IDFECHA={">$(vfechaini) <=$(vfechafin)"} >} PronosticoDiario * Costo)) * 30),

Dual(Count (distinct CodProducto), Count (distinct CodProducto)/Count (TOTAL Distinct CodProducto)))

The portion in red might have to be played around with, but try the rest may be. Or share a sample

carmen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank Sunny for your help, i will send you the examples. The excel file the values to grafica.qvd into sheet "carga", in the sheet "hoja1" is the example from my user, the user change the position to obtain the chart.

Regards

De: Sunny T

Enviado el: jueves, 21 de abril de 2016 01:52 p.m.

Para: Carmen Valencia Flores <carmen.valencia@madrilena.com.mx>

Asunto: Re: - Line chart with x axis in%

Qlik Community <https://community.qlik.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Line chart with x axis in%

respuesta de Sunny T<https://community.qlik.com/people/sunindia?et=watches.email.thread> en QlikView Creating Analytics - Ver la discusión completa<https://community.qlik.com/message/1024492?et=watches.email.thread#1024492>

sunny_talwar

This?

Capture.PNG

=Pick(

Match(

ValueList('Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)','Cobertura(Dias)','Rotacion(Vueltas)', 'No. SKUs'), 'Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)','Cobertura(Dias)','Rotacion(Vueltas)', 'No. SKUs')

,Dual(sum(invcjs), sum(invcjs)/sum(TOTAL invcjs))

,Dual(sum(invmon), sum(invmon)/sum(TOTAL invmon))

,Dual(sum(cobertura), sum(cobertura)/sum(TOTAL cobertura))

,Dual(sum(rotacion), sum(rotacion)/sum(TOTAL rotacion))

,Dual(sum(nosku), sum(nosku)/sum(TOTAL nosku))

)

carmen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Perfect!!, tomorrow I am reviewing the chart with user to get his approval, thanks a lot

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer.

If not, please let us know what part of this topic you still need help with .

May you live in interesting times!
carmen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

hi  sunny, why when I apply the DUAL in mi qvd the values are 1,

if I use

Pick(

Match(

ValueList('Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)'), 'Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)')

,sum(CantidadGoblal)

,sum(impinvglobal / 1000)

)

but when apply Dual show this

=Pick(

Match(

ValueList('Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)'), 'Inventario (Cjs)','Inventario ($$)')

, Dual(sum(CantidadGlobal), sum(CantidadGlobal) / sum(TOTAL CantidadGlobal))

,Dual(sum(impinvglobal / 1000), sum(impinvglobal / 1000)/sum(TOTAL impinvglobal / 1000))

)

sunny_talwar

May be look at this thread? Bar chart scale with percentage

carmen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

sorry, I found the problema is the format I have to select the first option

thanks