Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernando_om
Contributor II
Contributor II

QV edit a report with MS Office

Edited by Community Team member:

Post translated using Google Translate.

Please post in English unless you are posting in a language specific section.

---

Hello,

Is it possible to edit a report qlikview with MS Word 2007?

Does anyone know how?

Thank you very much

regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You mean to transfer qlikview objects to word and extend it there with other word-stuff? Then could be this useful: Re: Macro to paste Text Object in Word

- Marcus

View solution in original post

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

What do you mean exactly with "edit" and "report" and why do you want to do this?

- Marcus

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be FERNANDO has one report in QlikView. so query is how to transfer that report from QlikView to MS Word 2007? I don't know in MS. SO this situation i can do QlikView to Excel / Excel to QlikView...

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
fernando_om
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Anil Babu You're right.

I have a report created with QlikView and other colleagues have to complete it.

They need to complete the report with MSWord.

regards

marcus_sommer

You mean to transfer qlikview objects to word and extend it there with other word-stuff? Then could be this useful: Re: Macro to paste Text Object in Word

- Marcus

fernando_om
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Marcus,

Although you can not export a report to MS Word document, with the script and the CopyToWord.qvw I can solve the problem.

Thank you very much

regards