Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creation of table

Hello All,

I need to create a table in the below format in Qlikview and right now I am not able to do so:

QuestionPercentage of YESPercentage of NOPercentage of undecided
Question110%90%0%
Question210%90%0%
Question310%90%0%
Question45%95%0%
Question510%80%10%
Question620%80%0%
Question710%10%80%
Question810%90%0%

I am currently creating multiple tables in qlikview for each question as shown below:

Is there a way which I can create 1 table for all the questions?

Many Thanks,

Hasvine

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I think you might be able to do what you want using a synthetic dimension (ValueList or ValueLoop), but how this can be achieved can only be possible once we have a feel of how your data looks like.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

It is difficult to understand the relation between the sample data and the image? What exactly are you trying to do? May be provide an expected output for the sample data you have provided?

mightyqlikers
Creator III
Creator III

hi,

concatenate all the questions to one table.

$@M.

Not applicable
Author

Basically I have like 16 Question and I need to create a table whereby all the questions are showing.as below: (my expected output)

However, in Qlikview I am not able to create a single table as my output shows.

I have to create an individual table for each questions and then create a report on excel manually by extracting all the data of each table.

As the question are not in a field I have to create them as my dimension for example:

And then I add my expressions:

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Hasvine

Kushal_Chawda

Can you show us the sample data with expected output?

sunny_talwar

I think you might be able to do what you want using a synthetic dimension (ValueList or ValueLoop), but how this can be achieved can only be possible once we have a feel of how your data looks like.

Not applicable
Author

HI Sunny,

I checked the Valuelist function and I think that this is exactly what I need actually.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Hasvine

sunny_talwar

Awesome, I am glad we were able to guide you in the right direction

Not applicable
Author

As usual Sunny T to my rescue.

Thank you all for your help.

Kind Regards,

Hasvine