Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with color

Hi all,

I have a special issue that I can't figure out.

Look at the app in attachment where I display a scatter chart with various color.

I see the upper bubble (Saint Pierre des Corps) in grey although my colleagues see it in green. To get the color I have a background expression

=if( [Indicateur performance] = 'Sur-performant' , color(1) ,
if( [Indicateur performance] = 'Moyenne' , color(2) , color(3)))

In what color do you see this bubble ?

Maybe the issue deals with the release

I use QV 9.00.7469.8 SR4

They use QV 9.00.7119.4

I suspect it was a corrected bug.

All your help is welcome. Thanks in advance

Regards

JJ

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Chez moi elle est verte V9.0 SR2

Cdt,

Benoît

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Gray in v9 SR6 and v10 initial release.

Not applicable
Author

Thx John,

Do you think it's a bug fixed with the V9 SR4 ?

JJ

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jean-Jacques,

it is gray for me too. I wonder if it could be related to different data as well? Did you check if you have the same version of data? Maybe it changed in the meantime and one of you does not run the latest data.

Just an idea...

cheers

Florian

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Jean-Jacques Jesua wrote:Do you think it's a bug fixed with the V9 SR4 ?

Possible, but I wouldn't know. You could download the version they're using and try it out. Alternatively, just upgrade them to your version and see if the problem goes away.

bullish35
Creator II
Creator II

When your colleagues are viewing the QVW, are all 'Moyenne' bubbles grey or just the bubble for Saint Pierre des Corps? If Saint Pierre des Corps is the only bubble with the wrong color, it is ulikely that the issue is related to your different versions. Have your users select 'Moyenne' in the Indicateur performance list box to confirm that the indicator in the data is actually being identified as Moyenne vs. Sur-performant. If the bubble isn't included in your selection, it's clearly a data issue.

If all are greeen, make sure they have Persistent Colors - or nothing - checked on the Colors tab of the object properties dialog box. I am not familiar with the earlier version of 9 that they are using; perhaps it doesn't support the background expressions or the specific expression you are using. Hope this helps.

Ellen

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ellen,

I'm sure now it's only a problem of release. After SR4, it's works fine.

I asked a colleague to install the V10 and the bug have been fix.

JJ