Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Zoomed out charts

In Qlik Sense, is there anyway I can 'zoom out' on a chart to show the whole range of values without scrolling?

I have a time based data series and I want to see the whole range in just one view without the scroll bar at the bottom.

Is there a simple way to do this?

(If there isn't a simple way, I'd like to suggest one. I'd like a simple tick box or something that's really easy to use. For example, something that says "Show all data in one view".)

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

what chart type do you have in mind? but generally i think it is not possible - they take away almost all customization options from QlikView in Sense.

Not applicable
Author

I'm thinking mostly of line charts, but the same argument applies to bar charts too.

It's really important to me to have this kind of zoom functionality. My understanding is, other tools have it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

you can certainly do this in QlikView and you will have A LOT of customization options - just not in Qlik Sense.

Not applicable
Author

I found this old thread and am wondering if zoom-out is supported in Qlik Sense now. Anyone can let me know? Thanks in advance.

My clients need to see the whole range in a chart (bar and line). They complained...

Regards,

Jing

Not applicable
Author

Any news on this? Our requirement would be this zoom out in pivot table, or something similar like the "Show all data in a view"