Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Polygon Maps for Australia

Hi , I have to create a polygon map for Australia postcodes but I don't have the Australian Postal Code KML file with me . How can I create one or from where I can get one ? I do have latitude and longitudes with me.

Or is there any other way to create polygon map without any KML file ? This is required for their postal services.

Please let me know, I will really appreciate your response.

Regards

Ajay

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps here: Australian Postcode Boundaries for Google Earth (KMZ) | The Blarg of Fosnez‌. KMZ is simply a zipped kml file.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ajay,

Fyi, the map extension IdevioMaps for QlikView and Qlik Sense has all the Australian postal code boundaries built in. No need to load any KML, just reference the zip code.

More info and live demos at QlikMarket:

http://market.qlik.com/ideviomaps-for-qlik-sense.html

Thanks,

Patric Nordström, Idevio

bi.idevio.com

Not applicable
Author

Patrick,

Can you please reach let me know the cost of this extension ?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Ajay

Not applicable
Author

Absolutely, I have sent you an email.

Thanks,

Patric

didierodayo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Patric,

could you send me details about this extension as well? I am working on a project at the moment that will require geographical analysis using Australian post codes.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi Didier, absolutely, please send me your email address to patric.nordstrom@idevio.com, this web site doesn't support pm's any more.

Thanks,

Patric

Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

For future reference, State and Postcode KML files have been attached here: Re: How to find Australian Postcode KML file