Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viveksairam89
Creator
Creator

can you help me in set analysis

Hi ,

I have problem in calculation logic.

formula level1 %=(total available hours per month for level1 - sum(demo) / total available hours per month for level1

formula level2 %=(total available hours per month for level2 - sum(demo) / total available hours per month for level2

Note: Except Sundays only 6days in a week so I used a flag [Is Week End]<>1 for formula 2

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Not sure if understood right. I guess you can try including the flag in all the aggregation functions like:

Count({<[Is Week End]={0},[Support Tier Level]={'Tier 1'}>} Month)

sunny_talwar

Not completely sure what the issue is and where exactly are you trying implement the logic? Can you point us (in your qvw) to the location where this formula is getting used?

Best,

Sunny

viveksairam89
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi sunny,

I am using it in the Pivot table as well as in the gauge chart

formula for finding 1  application availability for Jan example

step1: 24hrs * 31 days for the month=744*COUNT OF TIER1 APPLICATIONS

step2: 24hrs * 31 days for the month=744*COUNT OF TIER1 APPLICATIONS-sum([Client Impact Duration]

step3: 24hrs * 31 days for the month=744*COUNT OF TIER1 APPLICATIONS-sum([Client Impact Duration] / 24hrs * 31 days for the month=744*COUNT OF TIER1 APPLICATIONS

Same for the Tier 2 Applications But it is 16Hrs based and except Sunday

sunny_talwar

Can you check the numbers now to check if the number make sense now

viveksairam89
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for the reply , when we select for single application the availability should be 97.02%, I have taken a screen shot and attached but its showing 7.78% and I have attached excel sheet how the calculations done

tresesco
MVP
MVP

What is cid in your Sum(cid) in excel?

viveksairam89
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi treseco,

cid= client impact duration