Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qliksense Slide Range Min and Max

Hello Community,

I have Profit% ranging from 0.0 to 200.00%, and I want to display in Slide  with min(profit%) and max(profit%) as a slide variable and able to display in chart or KPI avg(profit%) based on min(Profit%) and Max(Profit%) variables. can you please help on this.

Thanks

Rj

5 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you can use variable extension. post sample qvf

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Raju,

You can make use of a range slider which updates a variable in qliksense. here is the link to download it:

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-range-slider: Range Slider for Qlik Sense

Not applicable
Author

Hello sangram reddy,

I am using Range Slider, I am able to show vMin(profit%) and vMsax(profit%) values from database, but based on min and max slider selection I want able to display listing of min and max avg(Profit%)  details. I am attaching screen shot and sample data.

CitySalesProfit%
Meduno824%
Pollena Trocchia465%
Bridgeport1029%
Nanded791%
Airdrie1033%
Fontaine-Valmont733%
Grand-Hallet3131%
Hawick721%
Lochgilphead456%
Nederokkerzeel8131%
Windermere7160%
Gölcük75%
York106%
Reading17%
Reno222%
Jackson28%
Pforzheim224%
Verdun322%
San Vito Chietino688%
Ludwigsfelde736%
Bergeggi1062%
Vitry-sur-Seine8125%
Not applicable
Author

hello arul,

variable extension has only one variable to use. I want able to use min and max values from profit% value and based on min and max, I want to see only selected range profit% details,

Thanks

Raj

ameydiwanji
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Raju,

You have to create a measure accordingly which will respond to your slider.For eg. if you want your profit should be as a percentage of sales (eg. 20% of sales) then first crate a variable "percentage" with min value and max value.

After this you create a measure with an expression using the variable created.

So in the above example your measure will be ([Sales]*[percentage]) and apply.

This should work.

Thanks