Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export to PPT from story telling and snapshot

Hi

We are currently trailing Qlik Sense platform hosted on Azure Cloud. I am not able to see the following features:

1. Export to ppt from story telling

2. Snapshot view above the graphs

But when I logon to my personal cloud for Qlik Sense all these option are available.

We are currently on version 2.07 build 139.

Thank you

Parthiv

1 Reply
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

I am not clear on what you mean for issue (2), but regarding (1), the feature to have the ability to export to PowerPoint was added into the Feature Release (FR) track of Qlik Sense (i.e. 2.1.1, 2.2.4).

From a support perspective, I would pause before immediately upgrading to 2.2.4. The feature and service release (SR) tracks of Qlik Sense are not interchangeable. Once you move to the feature release track, you cannot move back until the next major version is released (i.e. 3.0 which is anticipated in the middle of the year). As of now, there have been 8 SR releases (2.0.1, ...., 2.0.8) whereas there have been 2 FR releases (2.1.1, 2.2.4). This speaks to the frequency at which R&D has committed to providing bug fixes.

Requirements are requirements and sometimes there are critical reasons for moving to the FR track, but this may limit your ability to get a timely bug fix. Of course we will work to provide a timely fix for an issue, but there is a far greater degree of flexibility when a customer is on an SR release.