Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Calendar Extension Example

Hi all.

QV11 Desktop comes with a number of example extension objects, one of which is the Calendar. ( NB This is the standard extension object not the D3 version ). I have installed it, but when I open the object properties I am unable to set any of the 8 dimension values - all are blank and fields used in my data model are n/a. I even tried tagging the fields as dimensions but it made no difference.

Has anyone been able to get this to work ? I would appreciate a sample QVW if possible - showing your script and with the object on the sheet so I can look at the properties.

Thanks.

4 Replies
mehmet_caldak
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Andrew,

I've tried that extension and couldn't get it work, too.

I suggest another extension object you can set very easily and makes possible to select multi selection on calendar.

here is the link;

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/5763ef26524ba5a482a8349a

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Hi. Looks very good – but I do not have a clue how to configure it or use it. The QAR installed fine, and it displays but I cannot see any correlation between the script and the extension. Also at the top of my view I have 4 blank boxes, whereas your demo shows action icons like filter and a tick.

mehmet_caldak

Hi,

There is a qvw file in the project file list. you can download it and see how it works.

projectFiles.jpg

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Sorry – I still could not work out what it was doing. I will take another look in a few weeks once others provide input. Once again thanks for your work – it is much appreciated.