Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qliksense Slide Range Min and Max

Hello Community,

I have Profit% ranging from 0.0 to 200.00%, and I want to display in Slide  with min(profit%) and max(profit%) as a slide variable and able to display in chart or KPI avg(profit%) based on min(Profit%) and Max(Profit%) variables. can you please help on this.

Thanks

Rj

5 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you can use variable extension. post sample qvf

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Raju,

You can make use of a range slider which updates a variable in qliksense. here is the link to download it:

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-range-slider: Range Slider for Qlik Sense

Not applicable
Author

Hello sangram reddy,

I am using Range Slider, I am able to show vMin(profit%) and vMsax(profit%) values from database, but based on min and max slider selection I want able to display listing of min and max avg(Profit%)  details. I am attaching screen shot and sample data.

CitySalesProfit%
Meduno824%
Pollena Trocchia465%
Bridgeport1029%
Nanded791%
Airdrie1033%
Fontaine-Valmont733%
Grand-Hallet3131%
Hawick721%
Lochgilphead456%
Nederokkerzeel8131%
Windermere7160%
Gölcük75%
York106%
Reading17%
Reno222%
Jackson28%
Pforzheim224%
Verdun322%
San Vito Chietino688%
Ludwigsfelde736%
Bergeggi1062%
Vitry-sur-Seine8125%
Not applicable
Author

hello arul,

variable extension has only one variable to use. I want able to use min and max values from profit% value and based on min and max, I want to see only selected range profit% details,

Thanks

Raj

ameydiwanji
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Raju,

You have to create a measure accordingly which will respond to your slider.For eg. if you want your profit should be as a percentage of sales (eg. 20% of sales) then first crate a variable "percentage" with min value and max value.

After this you create a measure with an expression using the variable created.

So in the above example your measure will be ([Sales]*[percentage]) and apply.

This should work.

Thanks