Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

rows in table getting repeated mutiple times.

My requirement is

if i select particular userID, i need to display data transaction for GoalMachine-#Correct, GoalMachine-Incorrect Question, GoalMachine-User Answers,TimeFrame-#Incorrect,TimeFrame-Incorrect Answers,Goal-Description,Goal-amount,Goal-time,Goal-message of that particular id from database.

for this i am creating a table and filter of userID. where first column contains row heading for that i am using INLINE statement and in second column contains values for that from database according to condition in fx. as mentioned in below.If i select particular userID data to that particular Userid should be displayed.Now though it displaying data but rows are getting repeated multiple times.

NOTE:

If i use first column as dimension and second column as measure no data can be found except hyphen in second column.so If i use both column as dimension some values willl be displayed but repeated.

below i have attached the files of database

code i have used is

if ([Financial Goals]='GoalMachine - # Correct',if(subject_id='1',[value],

if ([Financial Goals]='GoalMachine - Incorrect Question',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='GoalMachine - User Answers',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='TimeFrame - # Incorrect',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='TimeFrame - Incorrect Answers',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='Goal - Description',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='Goal - amount',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='Goal - time',if(subject_id='1',[value]),

if ([Financial Goals]='Goal-message',if(subject_id='1',[value])))))))))))

In Load script

FINANCIALGOALS:

Load * inline

[

Financial Goals

GoalMachine-#Correct

GoalMachine-Incorrect Question

GoalMachine-User Answers

TimeFrame-#Incorrect

TimeFrame-Incorrect Answers

Goal-Description

Goal-amount

Goal-time

Goal-message

];

Please help me in this regard.

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Supriya -

I am not sure what you are trying do. The inline table is not linking to your table. What exactly are you trying to do:

Capture.PNG

Since there is no link, you won't see data getting linked. May be you need to use ApplyMap/Mapping load to get this data, but where exactly does it fit in?

Please provide more details here.

Best,

Sunny

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny T,

Here i am trying to display user Financial details.I want to display financial details in a table of particular user according to inline column.

I have added updated .qvf file please check.

I checked on FinancialGoal table not linked to any other table in model view,as here i am using it as a heading for each row i think its only for display purpose.and in setanalysis function i am using if condition to display data for that particular row.If i am wrong in my way of visualizing Please correct me in this regard.

How could i met my requirement.If i want to use ApplyMap for this how could i use to this.Please help me on this.If you want more details you can reply me.

Regards,

Supriya