Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publishing in Accesspoint

Hi,

I created some reports in Accesspoint itself with the help of repository. But when others users access Accesspoint they are not able to view the reports I created. The reports are only visible to me.

What I understand is, I might not have published those reports in server, therefore its not visible to others. Not sure about this.

Is there any way such that others can view the reports created by me in Accesspoint?

Is there any way of publishing reports from Accesspoint?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You cannot share the "reports" with others (you can't publish new sheets for example) but you can share the objects you created (see Object properties->Options->More...->Options->Share object.). Each other user to which you shared these objects, needs to create a new sheet and import these objects from his/her Repository.

Note: repository is not the same as the New Object selection window.

Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You cannot share the "reports" with others (you can't publish new sheets for example) but you can share the objects you created (see Object properties->Options->More...->Options->Share object.). Each other user to which you shared these objects, needs to create a new sheet and import these objects from his/her Repository.

Note: repository is not the same as the New Object selection window.

Peter

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Note 2: creating objects/sheets in the AccessPoint is called Server collaboration because it doesn't affect the underlying QVW in any way. Moreover, this activity has nothing to do with the Publisher.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can't share the report

If my understanding is clear the user don't have any acess in the mount point folder.

Please add the users into the security group.