Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Security in Qliksense.

hi all,

I am new to qliksense, i have one requirement. i dont how to implement, can you please guide me...

qliksense security.png

Can you please help me with this..

Thanks in advance.

mto

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Venkat,

Can you please provide your requirements in a written form, when viewing the image it is not clear and it is difficult to discern. I would be happy to take a look at it and assist or recommend someone to help.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Thanks for response.

I am using QlikSense 2.0 with AD Groups

I have couple of questions.

1)

My requirement is Dynamic data reduction.

Sorry if it is basic question.. i am new to Qliksense.

Lets my company has 3 roles.  CEO--> Managers---> Employees..

i have a dashboard with Bar chart and straight table.

Case 1: When CEO login to Dashboard he should able to see all high level data Summary and should able to drill down all manager's data and thier employees data.

Case 2: When Manager  login he should able to see all high level data Summary and should able to drill down to employees who report to him and  should not able to see other manager or their employees data.

Case 3:  When employee login he should able to see all high level data Summary and should able to see only data related to him but should not see other employees data.

2)

how can i write Financial calendar script. With start month and start day in QLikSense.

Thanks

Venkatsai

Not applicable
Author

mto

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Venkat,

This is totally possible in Qliksense and you will have to make use of Section access to achieve it.

Check these link for more information:

Tips and tricks for section access in Qlik Sense (2.0+)

Managing security with section access ‒ Qlik Sense