Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Desktop Vs Webview

Hi All,

I am facing strange behaviour of Qlikview. i have created dashboard with different sheets and navigating (Carry forward) the selections from one sheet to another for some of the fields between the sheets. Its working perfectly for desktop version, but behaving differently when i tested the navigation between sheets using webview.

Please suggest...

Regards,

Siva

9 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

avinashelite

whats is the different behavior you observed?? could you please explain us the same 

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you post the qvw document to illustrate the problem and possible solutions. You can reduce the data so the upload is not too large and/or scramble the information if necessary.

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jonathan for your post of Data scrambling and reduction... i have prepared the Scrambled version of my testing dashboard, But couldn't able to attach here. Would you please suggest, how can I upload my files here...

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The upload options on the advanced editor. Click reply and then the link in the top right corner of the edit box.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply. i could able to see the Advanced Editor now... Please check the attachments here....

Note: Please note that there are some Alternative states were created for Balance sheets.....

Hope this helps....

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply. i could able to see the Advanced Editor now... Please check the attachments here....

Note: Please note that there are some Alternative states were created for Balance sheets.....

Hope this helps....

Not applicable
Author

I think you are having slow internet performance on your server, make sure you open the Qlikview ports ( from memory I think its 4747?)

Sometimes it can appear selections have not passed when its simply a slow load.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chris for your prompt reply.

But i am testing this application on my Desktop itself, but with WebView option.... This Dashboard's webview version behaviour is exactly reflecting in access point. I thought its problem with access point, initially. But i realized its behaving exactly same as access point using the web view option,locally.

If i Turn off webview... then its working fine...

I really got no clue, what's happening behind....

Regards,

Siva