cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

get the selected working days for previous year

hi all,

i had a scenario like

=if(count({<SalesFy={$(=max(SalesFy)-1)}>}billnumber)>0,count({<SalesFy={$(=max(SalesFy)-1)}>billdate))

The above query working fine financial year,month

but when i select some 4 dates in current year i need to get the same month four dates for previous year

this is for current year and previous year sales comparsion purpose and also for to see the working days count for current and previous year..

Thanks in Advance

20 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Still it's not working

😞

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

sunny_talwar

Actually do you have any other date and time related field selected? like year? If you do, ignore them in your expression ->

=If(Count({<DateNum={$(=Concat(Num(AddYears(Max(DateNum), -1)), ', '))},ITEM={'GOLD'}, Year, Quarter, QuarterYear, Month, MonthYear>}[MASTER REFERENCE CATEGORY CODE]) > 0, Count(Distinct {<DateNum={$(=Concat(Num(AddYears(Max(DateNum), -1)), ', '))},ITEM={'GOLD'}, Year, Quarter, QuarterYear, Month, MonthYear>} BILLDATE))

Not applicable
Author

ya DATEFIELD is there....

if i select 4 dates in datefield i am not getting previous year dates for this column

sunny_talwar

You have DATEFIELD and DateNum? I guess ignore selection in DATEFIELD also then

Not applicable
Author

It's necessary to me that date field is the selection object whether the  selected dates are there in current year and previous year i want that count....

for example i select feb 29

my current year working days count will get 1

but for previous year working days count will get 0

like that i want count..

I hope you understand my problem

sunny_talwar

I do understand what you are saying my friend, I am just not sure of your data model. Would it be possible to share  a sample?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny pls check the application and qvd files for script reload....

i just want to work it out for date field selection also..

Not applicable
Author

Please do the needful for the below reply...

Thanking You Sunny T

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a smaller sample? The below link can help you in reducing the size of the application by only saving data which is relevant for this discussion.

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling