Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjharper
Contributor II
Contributor II

QV 12 and TFS

Hi

I'm trying to add my QV documents to TFS. Do I need to install anything other than QlikView desktop? I've read through the white paper here: Updated Guide to QlikView and Source Control (TFS & Subversion) but I don't see any reference to additional requirements.

However when I try and add my document to TFS I get a popup asking for the location of MSSCCI Provider dll.

Do I need to download and install the msscci provider from Microsoft (Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013&2015 MSSCCI Provider 32-bit extension‌) and point QlikView at the dll that I assume this installs?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes.

If I'm not mistaken, recent versions of TFS don't need/use the dll anymore and since QV requires the (deprecated) dll to talk to TFS, you must install it separately.

That's about it I guess.

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes.

If I'm not mistaken, recent versions of TFS don't need/use the dll anymore and since QV requires the (deprecated) dll to talk to TFS, you must install it separately.

That's about it I guess.

Peter