Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I added a "GridChart" extension. But few properties are missing. I wanted to change color based on the expression. How to do that?

I added a "GridChart" extension. But few properties are missing. I wanted to change color based on the expression. How to do that?

6 Replies
laujerry
Creator
Creator

i know sometimes u cannot see the config at the bottom if your screen is too small

Not applicable
Author

My screen is not small. I am using an extension "GridChart". i am trying to add some properties in gridchart.css and gridchart.js file. But not working.

Not applicable
Author

I want to add "Appearance" option in my extension. And inside that I need to add "General". "presentation", "Color & Legend" , "X-axis" and "Y-axis" properties.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Juthika,

In what Qlik product are you using this extension, Desktop or Server?

If Desktop - simply pressing F5 will refresh everything including any changes you made to the extension found in:

C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions - extension_folder

If Qlik Sense Server - the you would have to remove and re-import the changed extension using the QMC.

let us know.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I am using qlik sense desktop.

I added the below in my gridchart.js file for color:

mycolorExpression: {

type: "string",

label: "Expression",

expression: "optional",

ref: "nodeColor.value",

defaultValue: ""

},

I could able to see the option. I added the expression as below:

if((Sum({<Product,Work,m>}overall)  / Sum({<Product={'$(=only(Product))'}>} TOTAL <Work,m> overall)) > 0 , red(),

((Sum({<Product,Work,m>}overall)  / Sum({<Product={'$(=only(Product))'}>} TOTAL <Work,m> overall)) < 0 , blue(),

((Sum({<Product,Work,m>}overall)  / Sum({<Product={'$(=only(Product))'}>} TOTAL <Work,m> overall)) > 0 , green(),green()

)))

I am not able to see any changes in my chart. Can you help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Juthika

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Juthika,

I think the best bet here is to contact the author of the Grid Chart Extension

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/user/56728f52d1e497241ae6b28c

Hello skokenes‌ - can you assist with this question?

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik