Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I download the Qlik Sense Desktop upgrade? It's not working from the link.

I have been using Qlik Sense Desktop for more than a year and I received a message when opening an application telling me that my version is due to expire and it provided a link to download the upgrade.

When I logged on at the link, it downloaded Qlik View, not Qlik Sense and I cannot open my existing applications in Qlik View.

How can I download the new version of Qlik Sense?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, I think this link is broken for a longer period of time now.

From what I know, you currently need to fill out the form on the page you are directed to (Download Free Data Visualization Development Platform) to be able to download the installation file for QlikSense Desktop.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, I think this link is broken for a longer period of time now.

From what I know, you currently need to fill out the form on the page you are directed to (Download Free Data Visualization Development Platform) to be able to download the installation file for QlikSense Desktop.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks - that was correct; you need to fill in the form and submit that for an upgrade.