Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabirovss
Contributor II
Contributor II

Governance Dashboard(Server->Performance details)

Hello Guys,

Two month ago I started learn QlikView. So now I have question about QlikView Governance Dashboard. I'm not shure, that I'm understand values in "Max CPU" column. Can you please explain me, what means those values in "Max CPU" column in Server->Performance details tab?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Rinats Sabirovs.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Max CPU is the max CPU value in a given 5 minute (Default) performance counter interval for the QlikView Server service.

QlikView Server produces a performance log which tracks some performance counters like CPU load, RAM allocated, etc. Default setting is every 5 minutes.

The Governance Dashboard reads in these performance logs and reports them. So if you see Max CPU of 55%, you would know that during the specific timeframe, the QlikView Server service was operating at 55% during one of the 5-minute intervals.

Note that this is not total CPU for a server. Just for QlikView Server service.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Max CPU is the max CPU value in a given 5 minute (Default) performance counter interval for the QlikView Server service.

QlikView Server produces a performance log which tracks some performance counters like CPU load, RAM allocated, etc. Default setting is every 5 minutes.

The Governance Dashboard reads in these performance logs and reports them. So if you see Max CPU of 55%, you would know that during the specific timeframe, the QlikView Server service was operating at 55% during one of the 5-minute intervals.

Note that this is not total CPU for a server. Just for QlikView Server service.

sabirovss
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello twa‌,

Thanks a lot for explanation!

cparamo82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I have other question about QlikView Governance Dashboard. I'm not shure, that I'm understand values in "Concurrent Apps" column. Can you please explain me, what means those values in "Concurrent Apps" column in Server->Performance details tab?

Thanks a lot in advance.