Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oseimuduame
Creator II
Creator II

Linking Object

Good day,

i am working with my company database, and i have my customer dashboard. i have birthday of the day and birthday on the month running on it, also i have total customer count on the sheet. using "Count(Cust_Id)"

i want to have another count that will hold birthday counts

i have more than one Chart on my sheet and i have two guage chart, which i want it to display different count of customers. please how do i go about that?

Any help please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Omotayo,

I agree with Stefan, we need a bit more information. However, I am thinking you mean to specifically show a different count of customers based on some criteria??

If this is the case you could use Set Analysis as described here:

See sample .qvf

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

This shows products sold IN the US (1 KPI) and products sold in germany (another separate KPI).

• count({$<Country={"Germany"}>}[Orders$.ProductID])
  • count({$<Country={"United States"}>}[Orders$.ProductID])

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I don't really understand your setting nor your issue.

Could you upload a small sample QVF (this could contain sample data, no need to post your real data, just sample records that is similar to your real ones)?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Omotayo,

I agree with Stefan, we need a bit more information. However, I am thinking you mean to specifically show a different count of customers based on some criteria??

If this is the case you could use Set Analysis as described here:

See sample .qvf

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

This shows products sold IN the US (1 KPI) and products sold in germany (another separate KPI).

• count({$<Country={"Germany"}>}[Orders$.ProductID])
  • count({$<Country={"United States"}>}[Orders$.ProductID])

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
oseimuduame
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry this is coming late. i had issues with my Hard Drive but i am happy i am back.

Your Suggestion is really helpful and working perfectly.