Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Email Alerts

Hi Guys,

I am using qlikview desktop  local licence  version. Is it possible to send email alert with these version of qlikview?

Thanks

Simon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Simmon,

PFA..

This will show equal to your requirement but i don't have idea about personal edition .I am using license version it self  in my org.so i am unable to test on Personal edition.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Simon,

for what purpose u want t send mail?

Dynamically send email

Email Alerts

Send an EMail with an attachment!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Simon

You can send alert via email by creating alerts. For creating alerts, go to tools-> Alerts and also go to settings-> User Preferences-> Mail-> Define server address, port number, authentication method,  also mention sender address etc

Hope this helps you ..

Thanks

Reddi Kishor.

Not applicable
Author

Hi 

I want to send email notification each time sales drop below a certain amount say € 50,000. So I want to know if a desktop local licence version of qlikview can do this.

Thanks

avinashelite

Using the Qlikview Desktop version I don't think its possible...you need to make use of the macro i.e you need to write a macro code to send emails

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Simon,

In QV Desktop version it is possible to send alerts via email by using macros. I think its not possible to sent alerts in Qlikview desktop version..

marcus_sommer

Have a look here: QlikView App: Send Data In QlikView Alerts

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Marcus 

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Simmon,

PFA..

This will show equal to your requirement but i don't have idea about personal edition .I am using license version it self  in my org.so i am unable to test on Personal edition.

avinashelite

if you have a got the answer, please mark the correct and helpful answers