Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

logic

Hi Team,

I have a table and there is null Value..I want to remove those null value Without using option suppress null value..Here  i am attaching table.please help me.

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

When you use my qvw you are getting 10,600 and when you use your qvw you are getting 15,900 with my proposed expression? Are you doing an inline load? In other words, do you have Code truly null? Can you share your qvw?

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi sunny,

This is helpful for me.But i asked one requirement load multiple csv file in qlikview...

I do have 40 to 50 csv file and i want to load multiple csv file in qv.i already shared 5 csv file you..how is it possible..sir please help me

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Here is the file... Yes, I am using Inline load. Am I doing something wrong here !

!

sunny_talwar

I can look at it later today. Won't be able to create a sample while at work as it takes long time to create and check. Sorry about that

sunny_talwar

When you create fields through Inline, they look to be null but they are not. I forced them to be null:

Table:

LOAD If(Len(Trim(Code)) > 0, Code) as Code,

Amount;

LOAD * Inline [

Code, Amount

500, 1200

610, 1300

610111010, 100

5001, 1400

610111011, 1500

6101, 1600

500101013, 1700

610, 1800

];

This brings an interesting point. My solution will only work if the code is truly null, where as your will work in all scenarios. I usually like using Len(Trim()) over IsNull(), but I guess in this scenario I was using set analysis and that is why I stayed by {'*'} syntax assuming that the value is truly null. If it is not truly null, I would suggest Gourav to use your solution

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Interesting..... Thank you...