Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What is the most simple BI tools to get started with?

I've been looking into BI tools as we could use some for our users in our company. However, although all vendors write "simple", "easy" and "fast deployed" basically everywhere on their websites, this seems like a lot of marketing wind to me.

I mainly looked at free / open source solution, hoping that at least I'd find a download link (one that is actually accessible and not buried deep into the website after 7 registration forms), a REAL getting started tutorial, with which I could get my hands on stuff right now and create my first report from a database within (an hour? a day? a week?)

And also one that before advertising the 7 different soft wares  of their reporting suite, would actually take the time to tell me in very simple terms, with concrete examples, why I need 7 tools, where do they come into the game and how they interact with each other.

If you know of such tools, I'd be happy to have your recommendations.

1 Reply
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Kunjal,

Thanks for reaching out to the Education Services page.  We understand this journey can be overwhelming but the good news is that Qlik Sense really is easy for business users.  We also have many wonderful tools to get you and the company up and running quickly!

We recommend registering for Qlik Sense Cloud Download Free Data Visualization Development Platform and downloading Qlik Sense Desktop. 

For free training you should visit the Qlik Continuous Classroom !  There you will find free modules and subscription modules for when you are ready to learn even more! 

To reach a representative in your area visit Qlik Training Contacts