Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Server does not start after instalation

I have installed Qlik Sense Server on a Server 2012 machine.

After installation when I try to open the Management Console or Hub nothing happens in the explorer.

When I install it, proxy was failed but I manually started the service and was fine,

Then when I tried to restart the services, I am getting Error  on the Repository Service and Repository Database service

I am installing on server 2012 on a domain joined environment.

It happen once, I ditched the server and recreated server 2012 from scratch, joined it to  domain and installed Qlik Sense on it and the same error.

I have attached the logs

It is really frustrating. This is just the install portion... will be funny if this is just a start of an unpleasant relationship

Hope somebody will have solution

3 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

check if the user BIDEV\qlikservice is a local administrator. You have some trouble to generate the certificate

Not applicable
Author

Uninstall and install it back. Make sure you have a Service account or an account which is local admin on the server while installing the Sense components. While uninstalling select the option to remove all certificates. The fresh install should fix the issue.

Not applicable
Author

I have the service account as domain admin, but that did not solve the issue.

As Vincenzo and Chaitanya said, that account needs to be local admin on that particular server.