Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Connect ZOHO CRM interface to Qlik Sense Interface

I am looking for a solution from scratch as ,

1. What are the basic requirement for this Qlik Sense mapping to ZOHO Interface, like Qlik sense desktop etc.

2. Step wise how to map it.

3.Things to be care while creating the process.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your response ,Well I have found the same way two weeks back, but thanks for your response,It was a great work. Now I am Stuck with Connecting Google Analytics to Qlik Sense via rest connector. The available solution are on Qlik community only tells that how to make a temporary connector and second for temporary connection . the dimension and fact file are not any connection. I am stuck very badly with it. please tell me detail level procedure  step by step so I can implement it. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can anyone help me on this ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've posted a step-by-step guide to connecting to Zoho here: ZOHO API with Qlik REST Connector and table transpose

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your response ,Well I have found the same way two weeks back, but thanks for your response,It was a great work. Now I am Stuck with Connecting Google Analytics to Qlik Sense via rest connector. The available solution are on Qlik community only tells that how to make a temporary connector and second for temporary connection . the dimension and fact file are not any connection. I am stuck very badly with it. please tell me detail level procedure  step by step so I can implement it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

rohitkumar1609‌ I don't have answers for you on GA but I'd appreciated if you could mark my other response as "Correct" for the original question.  Thanks, Tim