cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qmc Task failure without any reason in log file

Hi all , i am fetching data from Big query by using QVSource Connector . But when i am creating a Task to fetch data every day..

Scheduler is showing failed every day and log file dont contain any Reason showing what happend wrong . Kindly help me to resolve this.

i am attaching a log file kindly check.

14 Replies
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Levi,

Yes , Point you mentioned its Correct

Reload from the Hub? Successful

- Automatic reload of the task based on the trigger? Failure

- Manual reload of the task? Successful

brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Jayaseelan ,

I did the same , but it happening the same

jayaseelan
Creator III
Creator III

have you distributed app to authenticated users while creating job.

or check log file of qvw app

hope this helps

Not applicable

For that concern applications Data connections may deleted[Note: check Data connection is published on QMC] , check your user privileges R_U_D_P for that Application. More over In your Audit log shows GoogleBigQueryConnector is Execution Failed. Means GoogleBigQueryConnector check on QMC data connections is it added over there or not

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

This is quite odd since functionally there is no difference between the automatic trigger and a manual triggering of a specific task beyond the trigger. Both run from the same task in the database, both are run as by the same user (one of the internal accounts), etc.

Does a new task run successfully automatically?

On the manual trigger, are you manually triggering the task or manually reloading the app? The later creates a new task rather than using the old one.

I would go ahead and contact us in Support since this certainly is nothing that I have seen.