Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can we have chance to create a Stacked bar chart with two dimensions along with second dimension values inside the plot

Hi All,

Can we have chance to create a Stacked bar chart with two dimensions along with second dimension values inside the plot.

I Attached example screen which i need to show

Can any one help me to solve

Thanks,

AR UMAMAHESH

16 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

No problem, just kidding.

"Don´t worry, be happy"

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anjos,

Can you help me again in this same issue. I need to display total value at the top. In Qlikview 11.2 there is no option to display total values at top, I can I do this, I need to show total value of the first dimension in the above chart

Thanks

AR UMAMAHESH

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

first select bar chart  and two dimensions and select the next button in the style button to select the stacked button and in presentation tab to select the plot point value than select the finish button than you can the out put

Not applicable
Author

Hi thanks,

But I didn't get the total values on top of the bar, I need to display total value along with inside segments also

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

If you´re using Version 12, just check "Still Show Total on Top" at presentation tab

Not applicable
Author

Ya I checked 

In 12 there is direct option

In my work area we use 11.2

now I used text in chart with condition on the top of every dimension in presentation tab

Is there any dynamic way to show in 11.2

Thanks for your support 

AR UMAMAHESH

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I´m not sure it´s possible.

I´ve tryied to include a second expression and use as symbol, but in this case (2D & 2E) stacking is unavailable.

Is it a problem to upgrade to 12?