cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

svg map Problem

Hi all;

I have problem with a svg file of tehran area map;

in Inkscape software the map is properly shown and all the ids in xml editor is valid;but when i use the map in svg extension none of the parts of the map isn't viewable;

svg extension for other kinds of map is working very well so the problem is something with my map;

I'm using qlikview desktop not the server;

if anybody can help;

tnx;

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

None of the polygons have an ID attribute that can be linked to a field in the data model in your qlikview document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

None of the polygons have an ID attribute that can be linked to a field in the data model in your qlikview document.

Not applicable
Author

D‌ear gwassenaar

But in inkscape there are ids for polygons in this map as seen in the image attached below;

or I miss what you mean;

can u explain more about ids for polygon or if there is any doc about editing and solve the problem of this map ,I'll be regarded;

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Open the .svg file with a text editor like notepad. You'll see there are no identifiers for the polygons. Each polygon needs an attribute with a value that also exists as a value in a field in your qlikview document. Otherwise the polygons won't be connected to the data in your qlikview document.

Not applicable
Author

thank you for help