Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting day to day | Best Practice

Hey guys,

I would like to know how you guys work with nprinting in the everyday work... We are new with Qlikview and Nprinting at my firm. And we have som reports running (haven't migrated them all just yet).

Qlikview has 5 ODBC couplings to 5 different databases. And it happens that things doesn't go as planned, some reports are not sent some applications crashes or whatever. When it works, it works fine. I'm responsible for these reports here and it happens that some reports soemtimes are not sent. Then someone from different departments come to me.

What would help me, and help me A LOT,

1. is for me to be able in a neat way have monitor of all the reports that are being sent. As it is now I can not monitorize this.

- HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS?

2. Next thing is our daily reports. How can I easily manage this so that I through Nprinting can go set a date ina variable or filter and rerun the reports for that specific date? As of today, I load the .QVW and change LET vLdate from today()-1 to '2016-05-15' e.g.

- HOW DO YOU GUYS MANAGE THIS?

Those are 2 specific day to day issues that I encounter. And I would like them in a easy way...

0 Replies