Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

"HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found" QMC

I'm running into an issue with a new standalone Qlik Sense installation. The installation completes successfully, but launching the QMC shows "HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found" (see attached).

I thinks this is the solution of my problem:

Recreate the certificates by following these instructions:

•   Stop Qlik Sense Repository Service (this will also stop the other services)
    • Open Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Important: Run this as the account configured to run the services (Run as... )
    •   Add snap-in for Certificates: My user account and Local Computer account
    •   In Certificates - Current User > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the certificate created by      QlikSense, issued by your computer, computer.domain-CA
    •    In Certificates > Current User > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate named QlikClient
    •    In Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate issued by computer.domain-CA.
    •    Start Qlik Sense Repository Service and verify it created the new certificates
    •    Start the rest of the services

But I don't know how to make this steps !! any help please. thanks

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

any clarification by screenshot or video tutorial please

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

404.png

Does the 404 page look like this? If not, then it isn't Qlik Sense which is delivering it. The most common one is an IIS page. If IIS is running, stop the World Wide Web Publishing Service, restart the Qlik Sense Proxy Service and things should resolve.

Not applicable
Author

Here is the help link to do a manual backup and restore of Qlik Certificates : Backing up certificates ‒ Qlik Sense