Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie Chart Sizing

Hi

I have created a dashboard which includes pie charts.  As you will see from the attached file, they are not uniform size.

I realise this is due to the text on the legend, but there must be some way to get around this.

Your solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks

6 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

please increase the border of ur  charts .and try it.

Maintain the same distance of all the three pie chart

Edit: Please use cntrl+shift option to resize in any of  chart's

avinashelite

Press Ctrl+Shift you will get the option to re-size your charts ...hope this helps you

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Select your chart, press Ctrl+Shift, you would see different areas red highlighted. Drag and re-size your chart sections accordingly.

Untitled.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi thanks but that only provides what I have as far as the pie below is at its maximum size yet you can see where it could be stretched to fill up more white space.

2016-05-18 14_04_04-QlikView x64 Personal Edition - [H__Desktop_QlikView_Campaign Sizing Demo.qvw_].png

Not applicable
Author

Seriously why does every post need moderator approval?  I've never seen another community page been run in this manner.  It takes so long to get approved before I can see posts.!

Are we not all adults here just trying to help each other - this isn't facebook - why does every post need approval???

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Yes, that could be done. Try to share your sample qvw what I can work on. It's about playing with red-lined (that you see pressing Crtl+Shift) areas and re-sizing them properly.