Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

scripting engine don't work

I cannot open the module to write a macro in Qlikview, when I press Ctrl+m or 'edit the module', the sheet is doing something like "flashing"

Instead in the old Qlikview documents with a code already write i can't execute the routine because the scripting engine seems not recognize the code (see attached image)

Module.PNG

Please can you help me?

16 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm sorry to say it works fine for me on both QV11 and QV12. So perhaps it is a windows issue.

-Rob

Anil_Babu_Samineni

David,

What kind of error you getting..

Like this -- When ever you click on Macro, It goes to Coding or what....

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

when I close the module editor Qlikview show this windows

otherwise no error message if I click on macro button (and no Hello message)

Module3.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this,

Test it same as me.. Or share me your application. We will send the correct one....

PFA.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Same error, probably it is a windows issue

Module3.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Press Ctrl+Shift+M

217072.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After several attempts and some research on the net, I solved by downloading a small tool MC Afee, for the total of his AntiVirus software removal: MCPR