Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue in Services

Hi All,

Today, I installed Sense server on my server using quick install and central node and Log in As Local System.

the issue that I am facing right now is that only "QlikSenseRepositoryDatabase" and "QlikSenseServiceDispatcher" have status  as started and all other services are not getting started even if I am trying to manually start it.

Need your expertise in this.

Thanks in advance

-Priyanka

6 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

Form control panel -> services switch user owner to all Qlik services except (QlikSenseRepositoryDatabase) to a local user admin

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vincenzo ,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I tried doing this but I am getting below an error msg.

-Priyanka

Vincenzo_Esposito

Try to start repository database service first. If still doesn't work, server resources should be another cause. In case the server is under stuffed or below the minimum system requirement, try to expand the Windows service start timeout (60 seconds by default AFAIR)

Not applicable
Author

Repository database service status is started and I have changes windows service start timeout to 60 then also no effect on other services

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I uninstalled previous sense setup and reinstalled it again using default setting and login account of administrator then too I am facing below issue. Below is the screenshot for your reference.

- Priyanka

Not applicable
Author