Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

CONNECTION ERROR QLIKSERVER

Hi , I have an error

The installation and configuration process was performed normally, when running the test a connection error with the Qlik Server is presented .

Income users are already set and also the url is correct. So far the test only works directly on the server .

Someone has any idea of the possible error ? Thank you

5 Replies
Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Hi Fabian,

Could you give some more details on what you are trying to do?

Are you using any of the Scalability Tools?

Are you trying to test QlikView or Qlik Sense?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel , if I am using the Scalability Tools. I am connected by VPN network to the server where you are going to perform the test. The following is the detected error which indicates that it is not possible connection with the Qlik Server. I am using QlikView . This test only works for me on the same server .Thank you

error Scalability Tools.PNG

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

This message is from after the test when log collection is tried. Most likely the user running the tool does not have read access to get the QVS instances from the webserver. You can do one of :

• Run with a user which does have access to the folders on the webserver.
  • Use the "semi automatic" way of entering QVS instances manually in the log collector, press scan and continue down
  • Create the folder structure by extracting the file "FolderTemplate.zip" and then manually copy the log files into appropiate folder
Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel,

Already perform the above actions, additional permissions are required when I am connected by VPN? Thank You

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Not for the tools itself. However depending on how your VPN is configured and how it's doing tunneling etc might have an effect on your permissions within your IT infrastructure.