Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPRINTING Rabbit message broker

hi experts...

I have installed qlikview NPRINTING 17 services and engine ..after that installation I made a engine connection for my service after few minutes latter the engine status shows online then I was started to create connection for my app so the connection status shows ok but the cache status shows generating.. but it were shows longtime so I just restart the engine and scheduler.. after that restarting engine status shows offline and the connection status shows like below

Capture6.1.JPG     

so I went to log file and it will shows error RabbitMQ message broker like below

Capture6.JPG

How can I solve this issue .. any suggestion

7 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

See the Help Page, there is a section around troubleshooting RabbitMQ errors: Troubleshooting ‒ QlikView NPrinting

Frank_S
Support
Support

Couple of possible solutions (before taking the steps below, delete the failed connection, create a new app then create a new connection):

1. Do not use any credentials when creating the connection. The credentials are used only if you have a qvw containing section access. However, these section access fields are not working as designed so you must only use a QVW without section access at the moment. This section access issue will be resolved in NP 17 SR 1 due for release later this month.

2. Do not use 'server' in the connection. Use 'local'  and use either a local or network path to the QVW as shown below:

\\myqvwserver\qvws\mytestqvw.qvw

or

c:\qvws\mytestqvw.qvw

This should resolved the error you are seeing. If it does not, please submit the issue directly to the Qlik Support desk for further investigation via the link directly below:

Qlik Support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

thank you for your reply guys .. after some troubleshot I got a engine status online ..but now I had a cache issue like below

Capture.JPG

any suggestion for it.....

Stephen_Jasionowski

What is the path you are using for your connection? Typically this error occurs when there is an incorrect path.

Does the QVW have section access?

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your replay Stephen Jasionowski

I already tried this link but I cnt solve this issue I can solve only engine offline issue even I never solved that engine offline issue completely if I restart the scheduler on services for solving connection cache issue then engine status  gets offline completely ..so please suggesting me proper steps for solving this issue 

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your suggestion Frank Savino ..

I trying the suggestion which is given by you but it's not working .. and then I restart the scheduler and engine after that restarting my engine status issue accrued again ..it will gets offline

so I thought re-installing the Nprinting completely then I started to uninstall the Nprinting it will shows log file error like below

Capture1.JPG

please give any suggestion by proper steps for solving this issue..

erjohnso
Creator
Creator

We had the same issue here... everything is running for NP17 SR1 except the scheduler service, which won;t run because the RabbitMQ service won't run.

However, we had installed rabbit server with an account that didn't have logon as service privileges. I switched accounts on the server and reinstalled and all services are running.