Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Individual values in a table with SQL as a source

Hello, I've been pulling my hair out with this for a couple of days now and have decided that it's time to ask a grown up for help!!

I'm using Qlik Sense Desktop to analyse data stored in a SQL server DB that is populated via a webapp that I've had built. I've been really impressed with the look and feel of Qlik but one particular thing is driving me up the wall.......

We have some measurement data put into the SQL DB by the users of the web app (temperatures/viscosities/voltage etc) and whilst it's great to be able to see things like min/max/mean/sum in the charts and tables, sometimes we need to see a table of the individual values. This doesn't seem to be possible as when selecting the chart/table measure, there's no option for just showing the raw data. For certain measurements that we are capturing we need to see a list of actual values.

Ia this possible or do I need to be thinking about a different tool? I'm hoping that it's possible as I love Qlik Sense!

Thanks in advance

Grant

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You should be able to see this using a table chart with no expression / measure, just use your fields as dimensions.

Take care that you add a field that is a primary key, like a recno() / rowno() field, because

dimensions will only show distinct combinations of values, hence remove all duplicate lines.

muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

You have SQL Server db. What individual value you want?

I'm not getting what you want?

Muthukumar Pandiyan