Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart Title to be displayed in Excel while downloading chart from Qlikview

Dear Qlikview Gurus,

We are downloading our charts into excel format , it is giving expected result i.e dimensions and expression values as per the chart but we need chart title also to be displayed in Excel while downloading  which is not happening currently.

Please share your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kishore.

7 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

See if the below link can be helpful...

How to export to Excel include Title Caption?

Not applicable
Author

Hi thirumala,

thank you very much for your response ,

as we already know macros behave crazily in Access point ,so we are not allowed to use macros..

any other way to achive this wiht out using macros.

Best Regards,

Kishore

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

If "Image" is ok then it can be done. Meaning you can copy the qlikview chart as image to Excel and it will retain the heading. Let me know...

tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

We generally tick the 'Show title in chart' option in the general chart properties rather than displaying the caption bar. It can then be formatted nicely and will export as part of the chart

Not applicable
Author

Hi Thomas ,

Thansk alot for the response.

tried the same but not working as expected.

unchecked  the option in general tab and Showing the caption from caption tab, but it is also not working as Expected.

Please elaborate more, or let me know if we missed any thing.

Best Regards,

Kishore

tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

When you say not working as expected what is expected? a screenshot might be helpful.

The charts you are trying to export, are they graphs - line charts/bar charts/etc or tables - straight table/pivot?

how are you exporting from the access point - send to excel, copy image ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hey,

My Graphs are perfect with Title...

PFA.

Help

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)