Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arsenal1983
Creator
Creator

Loading data qvd optimized

Hi,

I'm trying to load huge set of data from qvd files.

I would like to create qvd optimized import process but I need to filter data besed on 2 fields.

so I have:

TAB:

Load

from

XXX

where

Exists(FIELD_1)

or

Exists(FIELD_2);

but this script is not optimized is there any chance to create optimized script with more than 1 where condition?

13 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

marcus_sommer

I don't believe that this will be possible but you could try a reversed approach by combining both fields into one single-field (within the qvd and within the already loaded datatmodel). Further thinkable is to split your qvd into several qvd's - that meant to consider a complete different logic to store and reuse your data - but it isn't certain that you will get an overall benefit from them compared with your current solution.

- Marcus

arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

Maybe Sunny T will help me

Kushal_Chawda

What is filter conditions?

marcus_sommer

If you want that somebody noticed a particular posting you need to add his/her profile-link, like: stalwar1‌.

- Marcus

arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

It doesn't matter I have

* list of accounts and

* list of partners (ID)

I need to load all data from accout list OR partner list

sunny_talwar

Marcus‌ already responded to you, not sure what else may I add to his comment.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Since you have an OR, you can make 2 loads, the result conceptually would be the same

TAB:

Load

from  XXX

where

Exists(FIELD_1);

concatenate

Load

from    XXX

where

Exists(FIELD_2);

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this:

Load multiple QVD with different fields into on... | Qlik Community

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)