cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

regarding changing the login page Qlik LOGO to custom logo- Qlik Sense

need to change the Qlik logo from login page of Qlik sense to custom company logo..

please do the needful

25 Replies
rbpeterson2
Contributor III
Contributor III

I believe this is actually accomplished through the CSS file in the content folder.  There are several base64 encode/decoders online; one such example: Base64 Decode and Encode - Online

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hey thanks, but even qlik team told we cant change, as this is generated dynamically

it is a serious drawback

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vinay,

the logo can be found in your installation folder

C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\img\logo

That folder contains all Qlik logos. You can paste your logo image there or modify the path to your file in hub.js (..\Client\assets\hub\hub.js)

Regards,

JuanJo

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Keep in mind that part of the license agreement can be that you are not allowed to remove the Qlik logo.

May you live in interesting times!
vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi thanks, we have done it. it will change in Hub. but I need to change in Login page logo.. where it is not possible. even qlik tech team confirmed it.. it is kind of branding qlik in our company portal which is not acceptable.

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

no such agreement we made.. but not able to change..

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

That is the default agreement. As far as I know, your agreement has to explicitly specify that you are allowed to hide / remove that logo else you are not allowed to do so.

Check with our sales representative or the partner you bought our software from. If you are allowed to remove the logo, they can probably even help you with HowTo.

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

even Qlik is trying to hide that logo where they only cant do..

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

No offence intended, but could you try to rephrase that as I have no clue what you are trying to say. Again, no offence intended.

rbpeterson2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Appears there are only two options:
1) Create your own login page that passes the username/password into the server as needed, or

2) Move away from the "forms" authentication and use "windows".

We're temporarily using windows as we build out but will eventually move to option 1.