Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cannot get the currency values

I am having a problem with the currencies and units.

My currency table has SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA and THAILAND. I added a Rate Table inside also. And a currency format table. When i click SINGAPORE, the rate table would auto click to 1 which is the singapore rate, and it would auto click the currency format for singapore under that respective table. In My Main Chart, i want the values under SUB, BP, OEM, PANEL and ENDUSER, to be valued with units such as SGD(for SINGAPORE), RM(for MALAYSIA,Rp(for INDONESIA) and -baht(for THAILAND). But i do not know how to add in the values. That is my problem.

So the end result which i am looking for is, when i click SINGAPORE under the currency table, the values under SUB, BP, OEM, PANEL and ENDUSER would be changed to SGD $xxxx. and respectively, if i press MALAYSIA, the values must change to RM xxxx.

Hope that there is a solution ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

The expression should be something like:

money(sum(Ceil(([NEW PRICE]*EURO*FREIGHTCHARGE*Rate)/SUB,0.5)),CurrencyFormat)

but you have to change the number format of the column to Expression Default for it to work.

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

The expression should be something like:

money(sum(Ceil(([NEW PRICE]*EURO*FREIGHTCHARGE*Rate)/SUB,0.5)),CurrencyFormat)

but you have to change the number format of the column to Expression Default for it to work.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you! it worked!

Not applicable
Author

But wait, this formula thing only works foe NEW PRICE! becuse all the other vaulues, of SUB, OEM, PANEL, ENDUSER, they are all the same,