Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Can we use "Current Selection box and Multi box" in Qlik Sense

Can we use "Current Selection box and Multi box" in Qlik Sense

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Laxman,

You wont be needing a current selection box in qliksense as its default feature. You will find the current selections on top of the sheet as pills.

And Multi box is not a default visualization in sense, but you can achieve this using extension objects.

Thanks,

Sangram.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

could you please specify your question?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Laxman,

You wont be needing a current selection box in qliksense as its default feature. You will find the current selections on top of the sheet as pills.

And Multi box is not a default visualization in sense, but you can achieve this using extension objects.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although Sangram is correct for in the app if what you are wanting is a box with current selections to use in stories you can use the current selections expression in a text box. GetCurrentSelections()

Capture18.PNG

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Sangaram

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you very much Bella.

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thank you sagaram

can you help me to get the data between a two specific times i.e  by selecting start date and end date i have to get the data between those two dates

example:

i selected aprl 1 in one list box and then selected april 30 in 2nd list box then i need to get the whole data between those two dates.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Laxman,

Yes this is absolutely possible. You can make use of a date picker (Q Widget which is an extesnion qWidget not able to download). This will update variables in sense. These updated variables cvan be made use of in your set analysis statement.

Thanks,

Sangram.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

You can get access to download qWidget by posting a comment here: Is there a way to add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you very much Sagaram

it helped me a lot.