Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III

Has anyone worked on P&L Analysis dashboard?, if yes pls share me your ideas.

Has anyone worked on P&L Analysis dashboard?, if yes pls share me your ideas.

6 Replies
pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I gone through this already, it just shows P&L statement alone. but i need some analysis dashboard for P&L which has some charts and tables.

marcus_sommer

You could look through: https://community.qlik.com/search.jspa?q=P%26L but I think you will need to adjust / to extend the P&L basics from the links above to your own specific requirements. I have also seen some examples of this in the book: QlikView Your Business: Books and literature.

- Marcus

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If properly set-up, a P&L is an analysis dashboard and highly self-contained. If you can tell us what type of analysis you need, we can help you with the chart and table design.

If you are looking for ideas, maybe you better talk to someone from your finance dept. or even members of higher management. Your CFO has a pretty good idea what he longs for all these past years

Peter

pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Ok, let me tell the idea behind my question, i need some charts for showing sales costs analysis, other expenses analysis, financial margin analysis and merchanting margin analysis.... if you can help me with charts much appreciated.

marcus_sommer

That meant you wan't to analyse the P&L itself which is only a quite consolidated view else you want to analyse the measures behind them, right?

Then you could take a look on the Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com and/or you searched the community with a very concrete topic - like Peter suggested, it will be very helpful if you could ask the right question instead of generic questions like sales cost analysis.

- Marcus