Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

TLS handshake error in NPrinting 17

hi Experts..

I have installed NP17 server by using separate user\administrator account with 'log on as service' and also installed qlikview desktop (86bit) with valid license in that account. Then I installed NP17 engine in the same machine by using same account

after that installation I was opened NP server and give the valid license key so the key is activated.

Then I create a new app and add the engine so the engine status online after that I create a connection for app like below

Capture.PNG

then I saved the connection field then my connection filed shows (one or more engine not working) so I give the reload metadata

my connection status shows ok but cache status shows error like below

Capture2.PNG

then I checked out my log files  so the web engine log file shows like

Capture3.PNG

TLS handshake error.. and engine log shows likeCapture4.PNG

then scheduler log shows like

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

I haven't installed Qlikview server so how can I get TLS handshake error in web engine then I installed qlikview desktop 11.2 (86) bit

and NPrinting (64) bit is there any issue ? 

so how can I resolve this cache status error for creating report any suggestion..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vincenzo_Esposito

You need to license QlikView Desktop either with a local client or with a license lease 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

You need to license QlikView Desktop either with a local client or with a license lease 

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion Vincenzo Esposito.. issue were resolved successfully after  license lease the Qlikview Desktop with Qlikview server

NPrinting Engine running successfully