Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Possible to link several map charts (simultaneous zoom/pan)?

Dear all

is it possible in Qlik Sense to link several map objects such that zooming and panning are done on all of them simultaneously ?

E.g. I'd like to link two map charts which present related information about locations in a different way (and I'm already using bubble size and colour by expression). Ideally, when the user zooms/pans in one map, the other one follows - is that possible?

Many thanks in advance

2 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Ulrich,

You do not have to link any visualization with another in qliksense. The data model itself takes care of it. All the visualizations update automatically one a selection is made.

So answer your question, if your data model is associated with all the data you would like to see, then yes, you would be able to zoom and pan across two map visualizations simultaneously.

Thanks,

Sangram Reddy.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

many thanks - maybe I should have mentioned it: I would like the two maps to pan/zoom simultaneously without any selections being made, i.e. looking at all data (w/o selections), the user pans/zooms in one map and the other follows suit.

Many thanks

Ulrich